APPRAISING MICROSOFT I
November 13-14, 1997
RealAudio of the November 13-14 1997 Appraising Microsoft
- Subscribe to the List AM-INFO
- John Richard,
letter to Microsoft Chief Operating Officer Robert J. Herbold
(December 15, 1997)
- Nader responds to December 11, 1997 cease and desist order
- Nader Responds to Microsoft Letter (November 13, 1997)
- Letter from Ralph Nader to Bill Gates (November 4, 1997)
- Letter from Ralph Nader to Bill Gates (October 2, 1997)
- Letter from Ralph Nader to Vice President Albert Gore
- Press Release for Appraising Microsoft Conference
- January 2, 1998, Ralph Nader and James Love,
"Microsoft Denies Choice,"
guest editorial in
- November 1997, Ralph and James Love,
"What to do about Microsoft," from Le Monde Diplomatique.
- October 29, 1997, Ralph Nader,
"The Microsoft Menace: Why I'm leading
a crusade to stop its drive for cyberspace hegemony,"
- The Consumer Project on Technology's web page on
Microsoft antitrust issues.
Please share your thoughts regarding the conference topics, as well as
information you may
have about Microsoft's Global Strategy and its consequences for society.
Send these notes to
This page has been accessed